1. Read the code of conduct
2. Play with honor
3. Remember it’s just a game. Intense? Yes, but just a game.
4. Avoid bunkering when possible
5. Avoid getting bunkered when possible
6. The referee’s decision is final
7. Joe’s decision is law
Code of Conduct
1. I will not wipe paint.
2. I will follow the rules of the game and accept the referee’s decision as final.
3. I will treat every paint gun as if it were loaded, and follow the rules of safe paint gun handling.
4. I will keep my goggles on while a game is in progress.
5. I will not deliberately make aggressive physical contact with another person; I will be polite and respectful to others.
Click here to download the waiver PDF format
Field Rules of Play
Joe’s Referee Guidelines