We like to keep the membership/waiver fee affordable so that nobody will miss out on an opportunity to play paintball. In the past the membership has always been $2.00. As part of the membership we may request that you bring a canned good to donate to the food drive. The $2.00 stays within the club and helps to maintain the fields. The money also goes toward the Big Game where a pig roast is held afterwards. There is no doubt that even if you can’t make the Big Game, you will still get more than your money’s worth at Splatmandu.
1. Read the code of conduct
2. Play with honor
3. Remember it’s just a game. Intense? Yes, but just a game.
4. Avoid bunkering when possible
5. Avoid getting bunkered when possible
6. The referee’s decision is final
7. Joe’s decision is law
Code of Conduct
1. I will not wipe paint.
2. I will follow the rules of the game and accept the referee’s decision as final.
3. I will treat every paint gun as if it were loaded, and follow the rules of safe paint gun handling.
4. I will keep my goggles on while a game is in progress.
5. I will not deliberately make aggressive physical contact with another person; I will be polite and respectful to others.
Click here to download the waiver PDF format
Field Rules of Play
Joe’s Referee Guidelines